We welcome submissions from professional artists who would like to become part of our exhibition programmes.
Twenty Twenty Gallery exhibits work by contemporary artists in fine art and craft, who demonstrate excellent skills in their chosen media.
Criteria for exhibiting at Twenty Twenty Galleries:
- The artist must be working as a professional artist, in that their main income is produced through sales of their work.
- We will only exhibit artists who do not exhibit or sell their work within Shropshire and a 50 mile radius of the gallery .
Submissions: In the first instance please complete the form opposite with the following information:
- Short introduction/cv and exhibition history
- Links to the artist’s website & gallery websites that exhibit the artist’s work
- A brief statement about why you feel your work would fit with the Twenty Twenty Gallery profile
We will try to respond within two to three weeks but it could be longer depending on the exhibition programme or if we need more time to consider the application.
We look forward to receiving exciting applications from artists who feel their work will fit in with the gallery profile and that they meet the above criteria for exhibiting with us.
If we feel that we could successfully exhibit your work and form a good gallery/artist relationship then we will ask you to meet us at the gallery so that we can discuss how we may work together.